Our philosophy in the field of Web Design & Development is to use the latest technologies for the design, construction and operation of a modern Site while relying on well-established technologies with strong potential for sustainability.
Some of the technologies we use:
- PHP (+ Symfony Framework), Java (Servlets & JSP) and MySQL, for the back-end of the site.
- Git VCS, for history and version control of a project.
- Node.js, Angular.js, και Gulp.js, for the development of the front-end and to optimize the static assets.
- Apache + Nginx, as servers for hosting and serving the site.
Some of the platforms we use to base off websites:
- Magento, PrestaShop, and OpenCart for building e-shops.
- WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and phpBB for construction of sites and forums.
Meanwhile, we follow all the latest developments and strive to use the latest stable versions and practices of these technologies, and to replace outdated tools with other better. Moreover, several popular tools like AngularJS, appeared and became popular in recent years and it is not unheard of in the IT space that quite often new better tools emerge that displace the old.